Claimant to Payment Services
Scan & Attach
Receipts are scanned on your behalf, then attached to the correct claim. When combined with Receipt Validation, all details are fully validated, ensuring that they correlate to the provided receipt.
We can provide pre-printed envelopes for distribution to your claimant users, making it as easy as possible to send us their receipts.
In addition to your usual approval processes, we offer the ability for all claims to be double checked by our experienced team.
Once the claims have been approved by your managers, through our Advanced Workflow, they will be sent to our Audit where they will be checked in detail for;
- Values and dates, matching the receipt
- Correct VAT rate and VAT amounts have been applied
- Mileage receipts fit HMRC rules
- If no receipt, ensure a valid reason is provided
Where help is required by claimants using MyExpensesOnline, our helpdesk is available to guide them through those queries.
Help can be provided through our web support portal, email or telephone.
Our Administration Service has been designed to allow you to concentrate on your core business, while we act on your behalf as an administrator of the whole MyExpensesOnline system.
This Administration Service includes, but is not limited to:
- Management of User Profiles
- Creation of new users on the system
- Deletion of user profiles
- Updating user information
- Assigning access & authorisation levels to users
- Coding Management
- Creation or deletion of, and edit, assignment, reassignment of all levels of coding
- Expense System Management
- Creation/management and deletion of expense categories
- Management of expense settings
- Changing of rates
HMRC Rate Update Service
To ensure that your VAT reclaim is as effective as it can be, our HMRC Rate Update Service ensures that all VAT rates are up to date, including mileage rates where the reclaimable VAT may change regularly.
Getting Up and Running
Project & Implementation
We aim to make the roll-out of MyExpensesOnline as easy as possible, using our experience to implement the software quickly and simply into your organisation.
As soon as you give the go-ahead we will create your own area within MyExpensesOnline, providing you with your own secure URL.
- Implementation & Data Setup
We can help you set up MyExpensesOnline with your expenses policy, category details and users and permissions.
It is important to get these details right, and our team will guide you through the various options that are open to you.
An experienced member of the MyExpensesOnline implementation team will manage all aspects of the software preparation and delivery, as well as providing a single point of contact throughout the implementation phase.
We offer a range of training packages to help each user make use of the expense tools they need for their job role.
Our consultants understand that not every individual learns in the same way or knows how to use an expense management system, so will train at an appropriate pace to the knowledge levels of the training class.
- Web-based training
- Onsite training
- Training the trainer or end-user training
- Finance & administrator training